Books for Plant Based Education
From the very first book that inspired my life path to the latest find, here is a list of informative books.
1. The Food Revolution: How Your Diet Can Help Save Your Life and Our World by John Robbins
2. The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health by T. Colin Campbell, PhD.
3. How Not To Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Michael Greger, M.D.
3. Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
4. Mercy For Animals: One Man's Quest to Inspire Compassion and Improve the Lives of Farm Animals by Nathan Runkle
5. Living the Farm Sanctuary Life: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Mindfully, Living Longer, and Feeling Better Every Day by Gene Baur
6. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure by Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., M.D.
7. Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Colin Campbell, PhD.